8 Powerful Feng Shui Bedroom Tips – We all spend about 30% of our life in slumber and, therefore, it is vital to have excellent feng shui for the bedroom. Truth be told, the bedroom plays an important role in influencing the manner in which we sleep and this can be an important aspect in staying healthful, happy as well as acquiring wealth. We should ensure that our bedroom is actually a safe place to avoid distraction as well as powerful chi from worrying us. Listed below are 10 important Feng Shui bedroom tips.
1. The bed ought to be cozy, and the energy must circulate smoothly all through the room with no obstruction. It isn’t suggested to store anything underneath the bed such that the energy is able to flow properly.
2. Your bedroom must not feature a mirror which is in a position facing your bed since it disrupts your sleep. Mirrors must not be positioned at the back of the bed, by the side of the bed or at your feet. It is advisable to go mirror-less if you can.
3. Ceiling beams ought to be averted in a feng shui bedroom because they disrupt the flow of ch’i. They must be avoided in all of the rooms and particularly the bedroom. The ceiling beams block the circulation of energy and also result in monetary issues.
4. An unmade or untidy bed is considered as a form of mess which demonstrates the issues and anxiety in your life, therefore, be a good individual and make your bed.
5. The bed is considered the most vital thing in your feng shui bedroom and you should be very focused on this. You need to pick an appropriate size bed. The bed’s height ought to be as high as the height of your knee. You mustn’t pick low bed which is close to the floor. Keep the under of your bed airy and clean.
6. Bathroom doors should be kept closed with the toilet cover down unless you do not mind flushing away prosperity as well as good energy.
7. Electromagnetic fields which are released from electronic devices such as radio, television, and others might cause uneasiness and discomfort; consequently, either get rid of them or switch off the power.
8. Be aware of what you’re hanging. You need to select gentle and relaxing pictures for the bedroom. Don’t display photos which include sadness and violence.
Let us apply these above-mentioned 8 basic feng shui bedroom tips for decorating your bedroom. Modern House Plans with Interior Courtyard.